Monday, November 16, 2009

a little bit of everything

We took JP to meet THE Bob and Larry at LifeWay in Anderson Saturday morning. I thought that he would have a heart attack... he really was more interested in going into the store and looking at all the DVD's. He definitely was not afraid of them, but he didn't seem to understand why they were there and not on the T.V screen! It was cute. My favorite part was being out together as a family. It's been a LOOOONG time since the three of us have spent a Saturday OUT together. Thank You, God!





I took some pictures of JP out in the yard today. The weather was so awesome, we just played outside until Scott came home from work. After going back and looking through these pictures, it's amazing how big my little man has gotten...













I love this picture.







Nanny gettin' some JP lovin'!





























































































No comments: