Friday, January 30, 2009
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
- I am sitting here watching American Idol, my all-time favorite reality show.
- JP went to bed at 7:30 the other night. I got really excited. Hasn't happened since.
- Sugar-free chocolate milk is my new bed-time snack.
- Those of you who know me, know that I have always LOVED sweet tea. However, while trying to lead a more healthy lifestyle, I have not had any since January ONE! It's weird, I don't even crave it anymore.
- After a week of freezing, our heat was finally fixed today-Praise God!
- Scott is staying home tomorrow with our little man....scary! (just joking, sweetie!)
- I am excited about my Bible study group tomorrow night.
Okay, enough boring "Andrea info" for you! I hope everyone has an awesome night.... I am heading to bed after my show. Not much is happening this weekend. Hangin' out at the in-laws Friday night, with Terry and Shannon Saturday night and doin' the church thang on Sunday.
Monday, January 26, 2009
JP basically DOES NOT EAT! I don't know what to do about it. There are like three things he will eat and that's all. But, realistically I cannot make those three things over and over for him. I want him to try new things. When he refuses to eat, (sometimes he even tries a bite or two to make me happy), I usually allow him to get out of his chair and later on let him have yogurt/strawberries/cheerios cereal etc. for snack. I never let him have junk food or candy if he doesn't eat a meal.
Those who know me, know that I am not a passive parent at all! I have tried the "starve him until he's hungry enough to try it" tactic. You know where it gets me? NOWHERE! He just won't eat. He drinks plenty of liquids, so I haven't been worried. I am still not really worried now, I was just wondering if any of you have been here and have any magical advice for me.