Wednesday, January 28, 2009

nothing-ness

I have absolutely NOTHING interesting to write/post about. In an effort to keep you checkin' in, I am going to bullet a few things:

  • I am sitting here watching American Idol, my all-time favorite reality show.
  • JP went to bed at 7:30 the other night. I got really excited. Hasn't happened since.
  • Sugar-free chocolate milk is my new bed-time snack.
  • Those of you who know me, know that I have always LOVED sweet tea. However, while trying to lead a more healthy lifestyle, I have not had any since January ONE! It's weird, I don't even crave it anymore.
  • After a week of freezing, our heat was finally fixed today-Praise God!
  • Scott is staying home tomorrow with our little man....scary! (just joking, sweetie!)
  • I am excited about my Bible study group tomorrow night.

Okay, enough boring "Andrea info" for you! I hope everyone has an awesome night.... I am heading to bed after my show. Not much is happening this weekend. Hangin' out at the in-laws Friday night, with Terry and Shannon Saturday night and doin' the church thang on Sunday.

GOD BLESS!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I CANNOT believe you gave up sweet tea! I guess not driving by Sonic every morning (and Kathi's influence) helped make it easier! Good for You!!!!

Jennifer said...

I'm with Kim...can't believe you don't have that super size Sonic tea every morning! I hope you know that Sonic will probably have to close some stores and layoff employees because of the lack of money they'll be receiving from you and Kathi.

Hope you're doing well!