Saturday, November 29, 2008
Friday, November 28, 2008
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Note to self: Bring little kids over AFTER everyone is there and ready to eat! We had a time entertaining them and making sure they didn't undo everything that had been done!! They enjoyed watching movies in KiKi's room on the little DVD player.
Me and Eddie
Scott hates taking pictures, so this was the best I could do.
KiKi coloring on the bed.
JP LOVED the snow globe. He called it snowman bubble.
KiKi playing with GaGa's ipod.
Getting out some energy!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
All of you know how I love to read. Basically I have just about read every book written by Erwin Raphael McManus (Barbarian Way, Chasing Daylight etc.) Anyway.....it has changed my life! Here is an excerpt from Chasing Daylight:
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
Second...I am not going to stay here for long. I just have to say TWO quick things. You know where the world is headed when:
- Tommy Bowden is offered a FOUR MILLION dollar settlement package to leave the University while staff members are looking at being laid off due to "budget cuts!"
2. Our tax-dollars are probably going to bail-out a local bank while the CEO steps down with an EIGHTEEN MILLION DOLLAR retirement package!!
What in the world is going on?????? Maybe I can talk Scott in to moving to Guatemala. It may be a third-world country and dangerous in some parts, but things are SO MUCH more simple there! We need to get our priorities in order!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Prayer Requests: 1) Allen Meadows - family friend of Kathi and Dave (my friends) Allen has been in the hospital for a week and will remain there for at least two more. Short version: Broke arm/had plates put in/caught weird infection/kidneys shutting down/high blood pressure etc. He's being followed by infectious disease...Pray for healing and strength for parents, Mitch and Vanessa!
2) Bob Dobbins- long time friend of my family...Bob has cancer, but was just given a good prognosis from Oncologist after a surgery. Pray, again, for healing and for his family.
3) Scott - conducting some interviews after some much needed changes in his staff at work. Pray for good/dependable workers. Pray that these possible staff members will provide a better work environment for Scott and the rest of the crew.
4) Me - I just recently signed up for some online classes thru a University in Florida. I won't go into the details, but I am working towards another degree in a TOTALLY different area. Also, a few years ago, I began writing a children's book....I feel God leading me to finish it up. I am looking for an illustrator and have some good leads. I just need your prayers in juggling everything and STILL keeping up w/ my NUMBER ONE job as wife/mother!
Thanks...everyone have an AWESOME weekend!