Monday, November 10, 2008

Few pics from the mountains...(more to come)

The four deer that lived in our backyard.The same deer hung out around the sign and ate the pumpkins that sat on the ground.
JP throwing rocks down the ramp.



Isn't God beautiful?!


Me trying to take a picture with JP...NOT!




Me and my precious mom!













Me and Kathi.






My dad and JP...how sweet is this?!















We spent the weekend at our condo in Lake Lure. We had an awesome time. It was beautiful weather. Not too cold, not hot. I will post more pictures later.





3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey girl...great pictures! That one of Kathi doesn't even look like her for some reason. By the way, are you guys attached at the hip? HA HA

Can you believe I'm knocked up with 2 bambinos??? Interested in quitting your job and becoming my nanny? :)

Hope you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

1) Thanks
2)We try to stay attached.It's fun.
3)Knocked up???? I am sooooo excited about that!!! Were you shocked, or what?!

theowensclan said...

Jennifer, you don't recognize me? I try to stay in disguize. Papparazzi and all, you know what I mean?