Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


Top ten things I am thankful for:




10) FACEBOOK (haha..I'm only 1/2 serious)




9) My books that carry me off into an imaginary world and allow me to escape from the reality of this one for a while!




8) The fact that in this economy I, not only have a job, but I have job security.




7) My friends who are also so precious to me!




6) My church family




5) My extended family who are too numerous to list!!




4) My precious,precious gift from God and light in my day, JOSEPH PABLO BEAM!!!




3) My husband for loving/supporting/encouraging me. (Also in spite of me!)




2) Jesus for giving His life for me!




1) God and His grace,mercy,forgiveness and for loving me in spite of me!



I hope that everyone has an AWESOME Thanksgiving Holiday! We are celebrating Wednesday evening through Thursday night, so I am super excited! FOOD, FOOD, FOOD!!

1 comment:

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys! (I think I'll head over to Facebook now myself).