Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Look who's coming to Anderson, SC!!


I am so excited to announce that my bro Terry will be opening up for Chris Sligh in Anderson in February!!! I am so excited for him!!! And for us, b/c when he makes it to the "big time" Scott and I are going to quite our jobs and travel with him!
I would encourage everyone who reads this blog to try and attend this concert..you will definitely be blessed. He is the most awesome singer and praise/worship leader. Chris Sligh's not too bad either! Congrats, Terry! We love you and are looking forward to this awesome opportunity. We are praying that God uses this to open great big doors for you and the family.

2 comments:

theowensclan said...

I'm there! Can't wait!

Angela said...

wohoooo! i am so excited...be sure to keep us up to date on the developments