Wednesday, December 2, 2009

nothing exciting

Well, there is nothing exciting going on in the Beam household. We are both working and looking forward to the upcoming holiday break. Scott continues to heal. JP is doing great. He is loving Mrs. Connie and has so much fun at her house during the day.


Like I said, nothing exciting! Basically, we work/come home/cook dinner and watch NCIS until we go to bed. Sad, I know.

I am, however, sitting in front of the t.v listening to all the Tiger Woods HYPE. PLEASE PEOPLE!!! Get over it! If we devoted this amount of air time to everyone in the public eye who was sleeping with someone other than their spouses, I would have to kiss NCIS and SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE goodbye. There would be no time for it. I'm so tired of hearing about it.


I will try and catch come cute pics of my little Mayan hottie in the next few days. Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: