Monday, December 27, 2010

hilton head/christmas tease












Words cannot express how sorry I am for being such a HORRIBLE blogger!!!! It's so difficult now that we do not have the Internet at home! Please do not give up on me!
I call this a "tease" because I have so many more pictures to post. I do FINALLY have them downloaded onto the computer. I will post the rest TOMORROW!! We are at my parent's house painting, so I will have their computer at hand!
So much is going on with me right now. I have a lot to say. I will need your prayers....nothing bad! All good. I feel that God is pushing me towards writing more and exploring different avenues to publish some things that He's allowed me to write in the past. Just food for your thought. Please pray that God will continue to drive me and open the appropriate doors!
Good night!



No comments: