Saturday, March 12, 2011

catch up

I apologize for my lack of blogging lately. We cancelled our Charter Internet due to my HATRED for them! So, until we get another provider, I am using my parent's computer again. Below are pics from the past week or two. Things are going well in the BEAM home, we are concentrating hard on getting our new nephew here! Laurie is having some early labor and is very uncomfortable! We are all VERY anxious and EXCITED! Please keep Laurie and our baby Preston in your prayers!!

Playing outside with daddy.







New "bumping beds!"


























Nap time in mommy's bed.







FAMILY FUN NIGHT includes dancing in underwear and camping out in the living room! Fun times!




























































































No comments: