Sunday, July 3, 2011

JP and I have been having the MOST fun this summer! I do not want this post to sound like I am complaining. I recognize and thank God OFTEN for the many, many blessings He has allowed in my life. Having said that, Scott and I have been pretty sad lately. While we are waiting on the rheumatologist to see him, his knee continues to fill up (again) with fluid. Pretty soon, we will be right back where we were a month or so ago. Please join me in praying for the doctors to find out what is wrong with him.

It is so discouraging.

Okay, enough of that. On a happier note, Laurie is doing GREAT!!! We are hoping she will get her wound vac off at the end of the week! PRAISE GOD!!! Preston is also doing well. He is so edible! Thanks to everyone for your prayer support over the past four months.

I guess that is all for now. I hope everyone has a very HAPPY 4th OF JULY!

No comments: