Monday, November 12, 2007

Going Crazy!!!

Okay--- I am at my aunt's house and my memory stick does not fit into her laptop! AHHHHHH!!! I am going crazy without my computer! Sorry to disappoint you. I have such cute pictures to post from the mountains and the park the other day.

Oh well, I made it through the adoption process alright, I guess I can weather this storm too! haha! Just joking. The two are definitely NOT comparable.

I will admit to you that I get all teary-eyed when I think of Veteran's now (ya know with V-Day here.) I guess spending so much time in a third world country has made me VERY thankful for this country. Those of you who know me are staring at your computer with a funny look on your face. It sounds cheesy, I know! But it's true. Scott and I were talking yesterday about all of the things these sweet babies would never experience if they were left to grow up in Guatemala. While it's a beautiful country, the opportunities are just not available. We also talk about how we will try to have bio children one day, (in the far far far away future! hehe) , but I can't imagine that it will feel any better than giving life to one of God's orphans. Adoption is most definitely in our future! I am researching Vietnam. We are hoping God will allow us to have a little girl from there one day. AGAIN.....IN THE VERY DISTANT FUTURE!! Even superwoman would find JP challenging! JP along with another baby would prove to be TOO much for this inexperienced mommy!

Well, I hope people are still following our crazy "journey" even though I haven't been able to post pics lately. Don't give up on me. I will not go too much longer without my Internet!!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Andrea,
I just on you everyday! So glad you finally posted. Hope you get your internet fixed soon!

theowensclan said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Katie said...

I agree that V-day has a whole new meaning now. Waiting to see the pics .....

jajbs said...

I check your blog daily and will continue to watch your precious munchkin grow!!!

amanda

Rose said...

looking forward to those pics!!!!1