Monday, November 26, 2007

Update

Every thing's fine here. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Unfortunately our Internet is still not connected. In fact, it has fallen down to the bottom of our priority list. BOTH of our cars are broken down, taxes are coming due, and Scott's hospital bills are not getting any smaller. Internet is going to have to wait.....I'M SO SAD!!!!!

I'm not trying to be a downer though....we are doing great and are very fortunate and happy! I just wanted to offer an explanation as to why there haven't been any posts lately.

JP is growing and getting more beautiful by the day! Literally! He loves the Christmas tree. He will just stand in front of it and stare. He's only broken ONE ornament!

I will update as much as possible. Love you guys!

2 comments:

starzy18 said...

I would definately have to say that the internet connection would be way down on priority list;) JP is growing. Each time I see him I love him even more, if that makes sense. You guys truly have an angel! I can't wait to spend time with him tomorrow afternoon!

Whitney said...

Miss you guys...but totally understand! I am picturing him as totally cute as I remember, just a little bigger and faster. :)