Saturday, October 10, 2009

lazy

I am actually still in my pajamas and it is 6:00pm! It's been wonderful! I have literally done NOTHING today. It's been so nice. JP took a long nap and so did I. Scott is still doing okay. I can't remember what I posted last, but the doctors/nurses are keeping an eye on his incision in his bottom. It does not seem to be healing.


I am so thankful for friends and family. So many of you have sent cards, gift cards for food, and brought meals over. We are so blessed!


Tomorrow I think that JP is going to spend some time over at his friend, Luke's, house. Scott and are will have a little time to ourselves. Hopefully I will have some pictures to post from their day.


I hope everyone is doing well! Thanks again for your prayers/thoughts and encouragement!

No comments: