Monday, October 5, 2009

bjay & holly's wedding and update

Hey guys! I have not been on a computer in a very long time! I only have a second to post, but I wanted to give you a few pictures from the weekend to look at. BJay and Holly got married in Charleston and JP was one of the ring bearers. He was so adorable (as you will see) and he did a great job!!

Scott is finally home with us and is doing well. We go back to the surgeon tomorrow morning to see if his infection is gone. Thanks for the prayers and cards, meals etc..... I will post more later and also post the rest of the pics from the weekend!

JP and Graham (Holly's nephew) giving the bride some lovin'! Graham and JP




BJay and JP


The moment we all were waiting for...with fingers crossed!

























Ladies choice dance and Holly chose to dance with my little man!








Dancin' with Maggie, the flower girl!











1 comment:

Melissa said...

I did not realize that that was Graham. Selina had to tell me and then I looked again. Cute boys.