Wednesday, January 27, 2010

jack and the bing stuck

Hey there, guys! I have definitely fallen of the "blog-wagon" and I am so sorry! It is not easy when you don't have the Internet in your home anymore. Please don't give up on me though, I want to get back in to writing more, if nothing else. God is doing some great things in our lives right now, and I know He would want me to use this blog as a platform to share Him.

Having said that, it's getting close to my favorite little Mayan's bedtime and I need to run back across the street. I PROMISE not to wait long to post again. For now, I will leave you with a few JPisms:

  • He loves the story, "Jack and the Bing Stuck", aka Jack and the Beanstalk!
  • Every time he gets in trouble he tells me to "chill out!"
  • On the way to Connie's every morning, he asks me to pray with him! (that's my favorite!)
  • Every single day ,(and I do mean EVERY day), we have to call him by another name. For example, yesterday his name was Clifford the Dog. Today, we had to call him Bob. I am not sure where he gets the names, but his imagination is running WILD!

That's just a very small few. Like I said, I am in a hurry! He is growing like a weed and is soooo smart! I love him so much it hurts.

Last Tuesday night, we joined New Spring Church as a family. JP loves KID SPRING and is excited each week when he finds out he's going there! That also does my heart good!

To be continued.....

1 comment:

theowensclan said...

Aww! Such a sweet update. I just love hearing about JP. These are the BEST years of yours/his life! Enjoy, it goes WAY too fast!