Sunday, January 3, 2010

new year's resolutions

I am not one to make New Year's Resolutions. This year I have. I thought I would share them...

1.) Scott, JP and I are going to eat supper AT THE DINNER TABLE Sunday through Thursday (at least.) We have been in a terrible habit of eating supper in front of the t.v in the living room. We started tonight and it was awesome. While we eat, we talk and read a devotion. We read one story from JP's preschool Bible and then Scott and I read from a couple's devotional. It was so nice!

2) Those of you who know me, know how stressful and difficult my job has been this year. I am going to journal more and spend more time outside when it's nice. Stress-relief!

That's really it. But I am hoping they will make a big difference in our family.


At church this morning, the service was sort of a "year in review." We had a video clip of all that God had done in 2009 at NewSpring. It was amazing. God really used the video to speak to both Scott and I. We are very blessed. Even on the days when we don't realize it.

Well, I hope everyone who is going back to work tomorrow has a good day. Let's get back into the "swing" of things. Continue to pray for my friend, Michael. He is staying at Roger C. Peace for the next few weeks. The whole family needs our prayers and encouragement.

No comments: