Monday, July 26, 2010

patience is a virtue (not sure who needs to learn that more..jp or his papa!)

As you know, my baby will be turning FOUR YEARS OLD on August the 8th! He is so excited! All he has talked about is this WALL-E robot he saw at Toys R Us a few weeks ago. We told him that it was something he would have to ask his Papa to get him for his birthday. I want him to understand a few things: 1) Every time you walk in to a Wal Mart or Toys R Us, you do not "get something." And 2) Toys that are bigger and more expensive are often reserved for special occasions. He had such a good attitude about it, but has still talked about WALL-E almost every day!

I should not have been surprised when my dad called me Saturday to tell me that he wanted to take JP out to Toys R Us to get WALL-E... he's a complete mush when it comes to him! All we told JP was that we were going out to eat with Nanny and Papa. When we pulled into the parking lot, he literally began shaking and laughing! It was the sweetest thing I have ever seen. It was like Christmas! Dad told him that this was his early birthday gift. JP led him through the store to find his prize! It really was priceless!






















































No comments: