Wednesday, July 14, 2010

same ole story, different day

This won't be long. I think I have cried most of the afternoon. We went to see Scott's surgeon for the last time today.. he is taking a job out of state!! We are happy for him, because this will put him with his family. We, on the other hand, are devastated! We just found him, and he has truly been a godsend. Anyway, as sad as we are, this is not the reason for our tears. Scott's original wound is STILL not healing properly. It is beginning to break down AGAIN, so we are looking at another surgery in the near future. Yes, you heard me correctly. I cannot make this stuff up! It's unreal! I really do not know what to say other than Scott is BEYOND discouraged and we could really use your prayers again. No one seems to understand why this is happening from a medical standpoint. What makes it so depressing for us is there doesn't seem to be a real "light at the end of the tunnel" that we can see.

So....those of you who read this, PRAY and then PRAY some more. I cried all the way to the grocery store this afternoon and I felt God tell me in my spirit that my job in all of this is to be an encourager to Scott and to try and stay positive for him. That's hard. So, for me, pray that God will fill me with His Spirit and make me strong enough to help my sweet husband.


THANKS EVERYONE!

No comments: