Monday, September 12, 2011

I came home from work this afternoon actually EXCITED to clean the house. I didn't get to do anything around here this weekend since we were gone until late Sunday afternoon. HOWEVER, I will give a SHOUT OUT to my husband who did ALL THE LAUNDRY! Thanks, honey! :)

I did not get to clean. I wrote down JP's Open House on my calendar for tomorrow night. WRONG! It was tonight. So, we had to eat/shower and get our bedtime stuff ready BEFORE leaving for Open House at 5:30. I knew we wouldn't be home until past JP's bedtime. I have never been to an Open House before, as a parent. We ate pizza and sat through a short meeting with the PTA. I must say that I have NEVER IN MY LIFE seen children behave the way I did tonight. It was AWFUL! There were children LITERALLY running around the cafeteria and jumping on/off the stage while their families ate!!! I was so proud of my little man who sat ON HIS LITTLE BOTTOM the whole time! After the informational meeting, we went to his classroom and listened to about a twenty minute presentation from his teachers. Once again, I was SO PROUD! JP sat at his desk and did not move the entire time. His teacher must really crack a whip! And, don't get me wrong, I LOVE that!! She is great with the kids.

It was so cute walking around his classroom. He was showing me all of his work. He then took me to the Art and Music rooms. He knew exactly where to go. He even went up to his art teacher and said, "Thank you for teaching me so many things." Seriously, I was beaming!

Scott was unable to go. After speeding home from work to get ready, he ended up getting sick. So, I walked around with my phone and took pictures of all of his work for him to see.

Anyway, as you can see, I just wanted to take a minute or two to brag on my big boy! I am truly amazed.

I am a very PROUD MOMMY!

No comments: