Thursday, September 6, 2007

GOT (WHOLE) MILK?

GOOD BYE FORMULA, HELLO TABLE FOOD AND VITAMIN D!!!

I know, I know! I have not posted in a while. Please forgive me! I am seriously going to try and do a better job. The truth is, JP is still working on sleeping through the entire night ( in his bed, not mine!) I have to catch a nap when I can so that I can function at work. It's not that easy! All you moms who are blessed/fortunate enough to be stay-at-home moms......count your blessings! MOM is a FULL-TIME position. It's hard to juggle a job outside of this one.

Anyway, JP is still doing great. He loves school. As you can see in the following pictures, he also LOVES food. Last night we gave him his very last bottle of formula before bed. It was sorta sad! He's moved on to a bowl of cereal w/ whole milk and a juice bottle. He still wants to be rocked...thank goodness!

Enjoy the pics!
















5 comments:

Whitney said...

What a fun pile of little boy mess! Take your naps, we know you are still there and are praying for your family!

starzy18 said...

He is a trip! He is definately enjoying his food! Take the naps whenever you can, I know that you have got to be so tired.

Katie said...

He is Lovin his food !!!

JuJu - said...

those two bottom teeth are toooo cute:)

Steve & Amy said...

OK I thought my kids were messy...but JP has them beat hands down!! But how can you get upset or frustrated with a face like that??? He really tests what a Bounty paper towel can pick up! Love the pics!!