Thursday, September 13, 2007

My First Set of Wheels

NOW....before you look at these pictures of me, PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A POST FOR YOU TO LOOK AT MY BIG ROUND TUMMY AND CHUCKLE!!!!! THIS IS A POST ABOUT MY NEW RIDE!!!!

My neighbors/friends brought over a brand new set of wheels for me tonight!! I love it! I played with it until mommy PEELED me off to take a bath and go to bed. :( It has lots of cool stuff.....Elmo plays the piano on the front, the horn blows really loud (mommy and daddy love that part,) the seat comes up for me to store my toys in. IT'S AWESOME!!! I mostly like to blow the horn and push it around. My feet do not touch the ground yet for me to ride it....DON'T LAUGH AT THAT EITHER!! BUT, once I do learn to ride, I am going to be REALLY fast!






3 comments:

starzy18 said...

How cute! His belly is getting big from all that food Diane is feeding him! (Hehe!)

Steve & Amy said...

TOO CUTE! Now does he have a license to drive it:) Love the belly!!

DeAnna said...

Ah man, I'm not allowed to chuckle at the belly?!? :) That's so cute! When Amelia got something similar (but in princesses :) she kept riding hers backwards.