Wednesday, August 27, 2008

BIG CHANGE

Well, yesterday (Tuesday) was my last day at my job! I have worked at the school for 10 years. I cannot believe I actually resigned! I was offered a job in the public school system in an autistic classroom with 3rd through 5th graders. Basically, I now have the WHOLE ENTIRE SUMMER off!!!! WooHoo!!

I started today in the classroom. I loved it! It was really different from what I have been used to. I have never worked with this age group before. It will definitely be a challenge! I am very excited!

I will post pics of JP as soon as I get through these first few weeks of school. It's been pretty hectic......

3 comments:

theowensclan said...

Hooty Hoo!!! Hooty Hoo!!! You know where we'll be this summa!!! I am so happy for you.

Melissa said...

I am so sad but still happy for you. I am really glad that you will have more time with JP. They are only little once!
Melissa

Jennifer said...

Glad it went well...I'm still in shock. :)