Monday, August 4, 2008

Confession

I have to confess something.....I created a Face book page! It began because I wanted to look at pictures of a girl I went to high school with. The only way I could do that was to create my own page. So, I did. Anyway, I have become addicted to it! It is really fun. Unlike the blog, which I think of as more of a scrapbook or journal, Face book is more of a message board. I have been in touch with a lot of people who I knew from my high school/college days. It's really fun.

We came home from Terry and Shannon's lake house Saturday. Despite all of the things that went wrong, we had a great time. Friday night after our steak dinner (yummy!) we took the boat out for a ride. Half way through, something went wrong in the motor. We ended up stranded, and had to call the neighbor to rescue us. He pulled us behind his boat back to the house. Later that same night, we decided to let the kids sleep in the living room together. JP was running to dive onto his pillow and missed...he hit his head on the coffee table (that Shannon and I had JUST surrounded with pillows.) He ended up with a golf ball-sized knot on his head. We pumped him full of Tylenol and he ended up sleeping in the bed with me. Surprisingly enough, he was fine the next morning...after crying through most of the night! Sorry guys! Like I said, we still had a blast. Saturday was beautiful and we all played on the water with no injuries. Actually I did fall on the boat ramp, but we won't talk about that. Terry and Taylor have already had plenty of laughs from that!

Today JP and I are just hangin' around. Tomorrow and Thursday we will head back to the lake to Kathi's cabin for more lake fun. Friday is JP's birthday, so we will have a big weekend. I hope everyone is doing well. I will post more pics of the week soon.

No comments: