Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hey everybody!! I thought I would post a few more pics of us from this past weekend at the lake. Kathi and I had a BLAST with Angela on the tubes....she's such a good sport!! I downloaded a lot more pictures, but I cannot find them in my hard drive. My computer must be doin' something crazy.
It's been a good week so far. I am off work next week! SO EXCITED about that! After I get off work tomorrow Scott, JP and I are heading back to the lake to spend Friday and Saturday with Terry, Shannon and their kids. It will be tons of fun! The funny thing is, you can see their lake house in this first picture....it's the one in the background to the far left.
I hope everyone has a good weekend!!





1 comment:

theowensclan said...

The MOST fun! You guys are like family. It doesn't feel the same without y'all. Hope you have a great weekend. We'll honk if we see ya.