Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy belated 4th!

Hi, guys! Happy (belated) 4th of July!! I just thought I would write a very quick update. First of all, I figured out how to download the pictures from my new phone to my computer. I downloaded them on the memory card, put the memory card into the adapter and TRIED to put it in the computer's USB port.....NOT! It doesn't fit. I guess now I have to find an adapter for my adapter! I am so mad. Most of my 4th of July pictures of JP with our family and friends are on my phone. SO, when I figure it out, I will post them.

We had a simple 4th of July sandwich/swim fest. JP is LOVING the pool! At first he wouldn't move off of the steps....NOW, he wears his life vest and swims around by himself. He even learned that he loves to jump off of the side of the pool to me. My cousin, BJay dropped him off of the diving board and I caught him! He goes under water and everything! I am so proud of him!

We drove to the local grocery store parking lot and watched some "illegal" fireworks. They have asked people not to shoot them around here, because of the drought. We found out why. The bushes surrounding the parking lot and the trees caught on fire! Thankfully we had just left!

Not too much is happening the rest of the week. Scott, mom, dad and everyone is going back to work, so it's just me and JP. Terry, Shannon and the kids are in Charlotte. What does this mean for us? BOREDOM! Ha! Just kidding. (I just figured they would read this!) Anyway, Thursday JP and I are heading to the lake again for a day of fun on the water. Scott and I are going with some people from our church to White Water Water Park in Atlanta for the day Friday. JP and I will spend Thursday night at the lake and I will get up at the CRACK of dawn Friday to leave. JP will stay for another day at the lake. We'll see how that goes! I hope everyone had a great holiday. I will post the pics as soon as I can!

No comments: