Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Vacation update

We are still enjoying our mini vacation! It is 10:30 am as I write this and JP and I JUST WOKE UP 30 MINUTES AGO!! Woo-Hoo!! I just wanted to touch base....

Today we are heading over to Kathi's house to hang out and swim. I am praying that her computer will be compatible with my phone's memory card so that I can post more pictures from the 4th. We'll see!

Tomorrow we are going to the lake until Friday. JP will stay at the lake while his daddy and I head to the water park in Atlanta....I can't wait for that!! Saturday, my friend, Megan and I will head back to the lake to spend the day. FYI....check out her husband, Brian's blog. She wrote the final post about his fight with Cancer on Sunday (their 12th anniversary.) She still needs your prayers! His link is on my sidebar under "Brian."

Everyone have an awesome day!!! <><

No comments: