Saturday, July 12, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

We are home from the lake. We got home much later than expected....we had lots of fun! JP is on the couch watching the WIGGLES trying to wind down from the day. Scott is on his way to Megan's house to return Erin's "blankie" that I found on JP's bedroom floor LONG after they left to go home. Erin sleeping without the blanket would be like JP going ANYWHERE without his cat. For those of you who know JP, KNOW how tragic that would be!

ANYWAY, I hope everyone has had a great Saturday. Our plans for tomorrow.....REST!!! I go back to work Monday after having 2 weeks off. JP goes back to Connie's. Back to reality. YUK! I am going to try and keep a positive attitude, though. I have just enjoyed being home with my little guy.

We took lots of pictures from the day. I will post as soon as I have a chance.

No comments: