Sunday, June 29, 2008

Friday night birthday party for GaGa & Bop!

Kathi and Amy (Scott's sister)

GaGa, MiMi (Kim's mother), MaMaw (Eddie's mother) and Eddie

Scott's mom and dad
Dwayne (Amy's husband) TRYING to throw me in the pool..as you can see, he was NOT successful!

Me taking JP out of the pool to re-assure him that Dwayne was not hurting me...hehe!



Wrestling in the floor


Providing us with a little birthday music
Chips and ketchup...YUMMY
The birthday couple






JP dancing as we sang "Happy Birthday"





The whole BEAM family



Friday night was a lot of fun! It's Sunday and I am sooo tired. After church we ate lunch over at some friend's house. We got home about 4:00. All three of us took a nap at 4:30...we FINALLY woke up at 7:15!! It was a very lazy afternoon! What makes it better is the fact that I am off work for the next two weeks..YIPPEE! JP and I are heading to the lake cabin Tuesday. I will try and post pictures when we come home Wednesday! HAPPY 4th!




No comments: