Monday, June 16, 2008

Back to Reality




Well, we are home! I have lots of pictures to post, but no time to post them! hehe! I will be adding more each day. If (and I stress the word "if") JP goes to bed early I will try and do more tonight....however, don't hold your breath!
We had a great time and were NOT ready to come home. JP LOVED the ocean, sand and the pool. He slept like a champ! Not only did he sleep through the night all week long, but most days he took AT LEAST a two and a half hour nap. Sometimes three! You know what that means....mommy was able to nap and spend time at the pool/beach alone with a book! WOO-HOO! Much needed! I hope every one is having a great summer so far. I will post more soon!

4 comments:

theowensclan said...

Your title reminds me of that song, "Back to life. Back to reality." Do you remember that?

Anonymous said...

Please do not use my comment section as a means to communicate silly questions with me....thank you!

theowensclan said...

Funny girl!!!

Melissa said...

Cute pics