Friday, June 27, 2008

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST


My sister-n-law, Amy, called me this morning and shared some really sad news... There is a little 3 year old girl in MacKenzie's class at school AND church named Erin Stewart. While on vacation at the beach, she fell and hit her head at the pool. She got up and continued to play, not appearing to be in much pain....different circumstances took place throughout the following 12 hours that landed them in the hospital ER. ( I don't want to share many details, b/c I'm afraid I will not recall them correctly.) ANYWAY....the doctors did a CT scan of her head and found that she was hemorrhaging and there were several blood clots. She was air lifted to a different hospital and had surgery to relieve some of the pressure on her brain. She came out of the surgery and is in a medicine induced coma.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for this little girl and her family. PRAY FOR A COMPLETE HEALING! They need a miracle!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Wow Andrea..that could be any of us..I will definately keep her in my prayers and her family.