Monday, June 2, 2008

Beach Bound


The only thing more exciting to me than bringing JP home, is TAKING HIM ON HIS FIRST BEACH VACATION!!!! I absolutely cannot sleep at night because of my excitement! My mom, JP and I are packing up the car and heading to Myrtle Beach Sunday for a week!!! Scott and my dad are joining us Wednesday.
Growing up, my family had a camper and we traveled to Myrtle Beach several times a year for weeks at a time. It was my favorite thing EVER!!!! Being able to share that with JP is going to mean so much to me. 3 or 4 years ago my parents sold the camper and bought a time share at Myrtle Beach. It's taken me a LONG LONG LONG time to get over my extreme bitterness over the camper, but I will admit, the condo has been fun. JP will have a blast! Kathi and her family will be joining us for the first part of the week. We will be sure to take LOTS of pictures!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Have fun with JP. He is such a cutie.

Melissa