Monday, June 23, 2008

It's a bird...It's a plane....

No! It's Andrea and Kathi para sailing at Myrtle Beach! This was my 2nd time para sailing, and if you have never done it....JUST DO IT! It's awesome. I'm not sure which is more fun, the ride that you take in the raft out to the boat, or the actual time in the air. They take you 350 feet up. Once you reach a certain height, it is so peaceful. You cannot hear anything. No water, no voices, not even the motor on the boat. It is completely silent. It was the greatest 15 minutes of my trip. I would encourage everyone to try it at least once! It's a blast! The ride out to the boat...it was hard to even hold yourself up b/c the ocean was so rough. Of course Kathi had to get a picture. Thank goodness I didn't fall all of the way out!




























1 comment:

theowensclan said...

Yeah!!! Thank you for sharing in such a wonderful experience with me! It was something I will remember my whole life! You are such a wonderful person and friend. You have changed my life for the better. Thank you GOD!