Friday, May 30, 2008

T.G.I.F

I was so thankful for this weekend to get here. Although I only worked three days this week, I feel like it was an eternity!

Tonight we went to Easley to hang out with the Wood clan. It felt good to get my hands on li'l P again! He is getting so big. What a cutie pie! I hope they do not mind me posting the picture below. I thought it was a GREAT family pic, so I wanted to share.....
Not too much is happening this weekend. Scott is taking advantage of his new membership to the golf course tomorrow. JP and I were originally going to spend the day at the lake. Now, I think we've decided to head over to Megan's house and let JP and Erin (AKA honey) swim together. Not sure where JP picked up that nickname, but he calls Erin "honey." It is VERY cute!

Well, I hope every one enjoys the weekend as much as I plan to!

1 comment:

starzy18 said...

Love the family portrait! I hope you have a great weekend!