Friday, May 2, 2008

Any ideas?

I am sorry that I have not posted all week. I have to admit, I am COMPLETELY in a funk when it comes to blog posts. I do not have any recent cute pics of little man, we have not done anything OVERLY exciting, so I am open for any ideas for posts that you might have! Just shoot me a comment if your creative juices are flowing more freely than mine!! I need a jump start!
Our week has been slow, but nice. I am more than thankful to see the weekend! Scott and I had dinner at home tonight and then took JP to the park. We had a nice time. Tomorrow my plan is to be lazy. Scott is playing golf, so JP and I may head in to downtown to stroll if the weather cooperates. We are heading over to "GaGa's" for the evening to play with KiKi...that should be fun.
Well, I hope everyone is doing well! HOPEFULLY you will come up with some interesting blog topics for me and I can get on the ball!!! hehehehe

3 comments:

theowensclan said...

I'd love to see some pictures of your yard!

Jennifer said...

I don't know...let's see...do you have any pictures on your cell phone that were sent to your hubby that you would like to share? Kind of random but it just popped into my head.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jen Jen for the suggestion! I'm savin' that one for my other website!