Monday, April 28, 2008

Go Big Orange & Updates




Thank you to Aunt Judy and Allyson for giving JP this Tennessee chair. I actually had to take it out of the house because he absolutely WOULD NOT get out of it! We went to watch Tyler play baseball Saturday and he sat with us like a big boy--it was so cute! Definitely a good buy! (Daddy would rather it be a Gamecock chair...hehehehehe!)


UPDATES:


  • Shannon & Peyton- both are doing very well! Peyton is eating well and sleeping a lot during the day. His first little doctor's check up went great. He's a cutie!! Mary E. and Taylor are adjusting wonderfully.

  • Megan & Brian- For those of you who know, Brian was able to get out this past week and pick Megan out another engagement ring-praise God for that! He also was able to attend two of the four soccer games Saturday-another praise! Continue to keep Brian, Megan and the kids in your prayers. They are hangin' in there and taking things one day at a time. Ask God to give them His strength and a peace that's overwhelming.

2 comments:

starzy18 said...

I love the chair, although it should be Clemson :)

I'm glad Shannon and Peyton are doing well.

Brian, Megan, and the kids are in my prayers.

Jennifer said...

Love the chair...I'll have to show Don this picture!

Does Mr. JP still love his Dr. Brown bottle??? I sure don't miss those at all - they ALWAYS leaked on me! :)