Monday, April 14, 2008

Television for Women???




I am writing this while Scott is at softball practice with his sister. I must tell you that before he left he watched a Lifetime movie with me. Why is this important? Glad you asked....

Women everywhere LOVE this channel. At least I do! For YEARS Scott has given me a hard time for watching these "silly" movies. At times his comments have been justified. For example, if I happen to watch one that had to do with a husband cheating on his wife or living a double life, I ALWAYS called him and needed to know where he was. If he worked late during the week, I convinced myself that he was with his "other" family across town! Bless his heart....he puts up with so much!

When Scott came in from work today, he made the mistake of sitting down on the couch. I had just started a movie. LET ME TELL YOU, it took him all of 30 SECONDS to be hooked! I had to pause it each time he had to use the bathroom/make his sandwiches/get dressed etc....Oh wait....actually I didn't pause it when he changed into his sweat clothes---HE BROUGHT THEM INTO THE LIVING ROOM AND CHANGED WHILE HE FINISHED THE MOVIE!!!!

Ha! Ha! Ha! Scott reads my blog each day along with a lot of our co-workers. I am getting a real kick out of embarrassing him in this way! Hey, sweetheart...I don't know what's worse, your obsession with Hannah Montana or your new found love of girlie movies! You're so sweet! (And I do mean sweet!) hehehehe

I'm really not a mean wife. I just remember once upon a time when my sweet soul-mate took over my blog and told the whole blog world how horrible I was with the laundry. This is just payback! I love you!



3 comments:

starzy18 said...

LOL! Scott, what are we going to do with you? You knew Andrea would adventually get you back! :)
I definately needed that laugh today!

Jennifer said...

Oh Scott...I don't even know you but have heard some oh so wonderful things about you! Andrea - please keep them coming!

By the way, I think we need Scott to "guest post" again. He was pretty darn entertaining!

jajbs said...

I remember that post and think about it every time I forget that I washed clothes and needed to put them in the dryer!

I, agree, payback was inevitable, but I did enjoy his takeover!!!


amanda