Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Water gun fun!



MISSION ACCOMPLISHED...right in mommy's eye!!

Whoa....wrong way.
Look at my cool, wet hair!
Who are you lookin' at mommy!!



I spent the whole day with my baby today! We had a lot of fun. Thanks to aunt Rose and Target's dollar isle, we have not one, but THREE new water guns!! WOO-HOO! Teaching JP to shoot the water gun was hilarious! He didn't quite understand how to hold it.....he pointed it towards his face to shoot me!!


We had a blast! I thought I would share the pics!

5 comments:

theowensclan said...

I thought about you two ALL DAY while I was slaving away at work. I'm glad y'all had a great day!!!

starzy18 said...

Too much fun! I love water gun fights! I'm glad you were able to spend the day with JP. I can't until my day on Friday!

Jennifer said...

So, so cute!! You can tell he was really laughing and having a ball.

Melissa said...

I love it andrea. What a fun little guy.

Melissa

Katie said...

Awww.. that looks like fun !! I love JPs COOL hair :)