Thursday, April 17, 2008

Random Thoughts

  • I am SO HAPPY that it is the weekend!
  • I am spending a lot of the weekend at the lake!
  • I wish that my nephew, Peyton, would HURRY UP and arrive!!
  • I enjoyed spending two days out of the week at home with my baby boy!
  • My husband is spending a lot of time planning music for our new church plant....he is very smart and talented!
  • My bro, Terry, is waiting on his CD to come back. I've already sold EIGHT copies and am taking orders for more! It's awesome!
  • I don't think I have ever been as close to God as I am right now.
  • I love my family and friends.
  • I am excited about our new ministry and the people who have been coming.
  • Happy Birthday, Rachael!
  • Did I mention that I am heading to the lake??!! (I will miss my sweet husband!)

No comments: