Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Still here...

Okay, I promise I have not stopped posting!! I have tried TWICE this week to upload pics of JP and MacKenzie. It takes FOREVER and then the "This page cannot be displayed" sign pops up! It's so frustrating. Anyway, I will continue to try! Don't give up on me.

The Relay for Life was fun. I was worried about how Colton would do, given his situation. He actually did great. I was the basketcase! Watching him throw a football with my dad and Scott literally broke my heart. I cried on the sidelines. Megan, Colton, Erin and I decorated luminary bags in honor of Brian. When the lights went out, we lit candles and put them in the bags. I made my way across the field with JP to where Colton was with my parents. He was sitting on the wall beside the bags that were lit for his dad. Once again, I LOST IT! So, I am worth nothing to him as far as support goes! I guess if nothing else, he's able to see that we love his dad and are hurting right along with his family.

Life just isn't fair.

1 comment:

starzy18 said...

Sounds like a powerful evening. They are in my prayers.