Friday, March 26, 2010

here we go again.....

I thought I would update everyone on Scott and his Mamaw. Here we go....

Mamaw is out of CCU and back on the rehabilitation floor of St. Francis. She is doing okay for now. They are probably going to put her pacemaker back in a week from now. So, we'll have another up date then.

Scott is in the hospital again. We came to St. Francis this time for reasons that I won't go into right now.... ;)

Anyway. He is under the care of Infectious Disease, General Surgery and Wound Care. They have done CT Scans and MRI's of his pelvic area. The ID docs want to make sure that MRSA is what's causing the problems, and not something else. They did find a spot on the CT scan, but we haven't heard back from it.

He is going into pre-op for surgery in a few minutes. The Surgeon says that he is not comfortable if there is infection in his pelvic area.

So..I can update as I am able. I am on his mother's laptop right now. Thanks to everyone for your prayers!

No comments: