Wednesday, March 3, 2010

misc pics from the week & the picture that won me the "mother of the year" award

Well, we are trying to heal and catch up on some much needed rest around our house. I am still battling a bad cold, but other than that, we are doing okay now. I want to thank everyone for your prayers/calls etc while Scott has been recovering AGAIN! I love you all. Below are just some miscellaneous pictures from the week.

Scott's birthday was Monday. When I got home from work, JP and I baked him a cake. The cake! JP "helped" me write....there was only room for "Happy Daddy!"
JP, Sandy and Daddy hanging out on the bed and loving on each other....I love these boys!
























Me and my baby!






















I realized that I will be judged for the following picture. It is the picture that will definitely win me the "Mom of the Year" award! I would like to preface it by saying that we read devotions with JP every day and pray with him throughout the day as well. I am doing my best to teach him the importance of a relationship with Jesus. Even at his young age. He is so sweet when he talks about God. NOW, having said that..... I keep a basket of magazines (my magazines) beside the toilet. When I walked into the bathroom to check on him the other night, this is what I found........






.....surely this has earned me another crown?!!?!!! ( We won't even talk about the other day when he ran into the living room and asked us to turn on FRIENDS!!) LOL









No comments: