Thursday, November 24, 2011

hilton head



Well, I hope that everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving. We sure did! JP spent most of the morning/early afternoon with his Nanny and Papa while Scott and I went to see Breaking Dawn Part 1 with his mom and sister. LOVED IT, by the way!! You can read my movie review here.


Tomorrow morning, JP, Nanny and I are heading down to Hilton Head for the weekend. I am very excited! It will be another much needed mini-getaway! Scott and dad are staying behind to help Laurie out with little Preston.


Please keep Laurie in your prayers. She is STILL having problems as as result of her delivery back in March. She goes back to the doctor this Monday. She is having a lot of pain in her lower abdomen and is probably looking at a total hysterectomy. She could really use your prayer support. She is such a trooper!


Well, once again, stay tuned for pictures from our Thanksgiving AND from Hilton Head! Happy weekend, everybody!

No comments: