Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I was offered the job to work as a freelance writer!! I am very excited! I will admit, most of the assignments are very difficult and require a ton of research. Thankfully, I can turn down any assignment without penalty. I have also applied for jobs at two other companies. I was approved for one yesterday (yay) and am waiting to hear back from the second one.

Obviously, this is keeping me very busy in the evenings. My intention was to set up a schedule for myself and really get organized. Yeah, that hasn't happened yet! I basically am writing every night and not getting in bed until AT LEAST after 11:00. UGH! My brain is on overload and I am SO TIRED. I literally laid on the couch Sunday and slept on and off ALL DAY! I have got to figure this out....poor JP! I don't want him to be the kid with the mommy who never has any energy for him.

So, that's my prayer request...I need to manage my time better and stick to a schedule. Also, my classroom is growing more difficult by the day. I would appreciate your prayers in that area as well! Thanks!

Well, that's about it for now. Stay tuned...I will post pictures tonight that I took of JP yesterday. It was cute...he took a stool out in my parent's yard and sat on it pouting! He is full of drama and SO funny!

Have a great day!!!

No comments: