Wednesday, July 4, 2012

hump day



Tomorrow JP and I are going to swim with friends of mine from high school and their children.  I am SO EXCITED!  These are friends that I do not see often, unfortunately.  However when we get together we have so much fun.  I will make sure I take lots of pictures! 


We've been busy around our house this week.  JP and I went to the lake on Monday.  Early Friday morning, we are leaving for Tennessee for the weekend.  Because of this, our 4th of July has been pretty quiet.  Scott cooked dinner for my family and now we're home at 8:30.  I doubt we'll even see fireworks this year. 


Yep, we're getting old and lazy!


I would like to ask all of you to keep my "2nd mom,"  Christi in your prayers.  She is in the hospital this week and her family would appreciate the support.  I will keep you updated.  We are hoping she'll make it home the first of next week, if not this weekend.


I guess that's all for now...stay tuned for pictures of our pool date tomorrow.

No comments: