Thursday, July 26, 2012

the Citadel

 We went to the Citadel one afternoon while downtown.  Uncle Dave graduated from there....and maybe JP will go there too!






 *The church Dave and Kathi were married in*
 Kathi at the alter with her OTHER man!



Well, that pretty much concludes our trip to the low country.  It was so much fun!  Kathi and I agreed today that we would make this an annual adventure.  Sounds like a plan to me!

This has been a slow and lazy week for us.  JP and I did venture out of the house today to swim.  Man, it was hot!  This weekend I am going to enjoy a little girl time...  Friday night I am eating dinner with my girl, Kerri and then Saturday I am heading to the lake until Sunday evening!  While I have enjoyed my time with JP this summer, I need a little "me" time.  And I am looking forward to it! 

Scott and JP have made "guy plans."  Whatever that means.  I would rather not ask.

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERY ONE!

No comments: