Friday, September 28, 2012

movie review


I have to first express my frustration with the weekend/nighttime price of the movie ticket.  $10.50!!!  Are you kidding me?!  I'm sure that most of you know this and are not surprised by it, but it made me just a little sick.  Now, you know that I rarely go to the movies.  And when I do, I go in the middle of the day.  Sad, huh?  I actually LOVE going to see a movie.  I guess I am just not fond of paying for them!

House at the End of the Street is a MUST see.  Especially if you enjoy psychological thrillers!  I honestly cannot say too much about the actual story because it would give it away.  Below is a list of what you will NOT find:

  • There is little to no foul language
  • No blood/gore and "Nightmare on Elm Street" type goofiness
  • No sex scenes (there was one make-out scene that I must admit was pretty good! LOL)

Bottom line...see the movie.  In my opinion, for what it's worth, you will not regret it. 

Now, was it worth $10.50?   I'll let you be the judge of that.

No comments: