Tuesday, September 25, 2012

where have i been?

While most of you probably think I have fallen off the face of the Earth, it is NOT true!!!  I have not been able to post on blogger from my laptop.  The icons do not appear.  I am not sure what is happening, but I continue to try.  It's been so hard for me!  Those of you who know me, know that blogging serves as an outlet for me.  A journal. 

And I have missed it.

There is a LOT taking place in our lives right now.  God is teaching me lots of new things that I hope to share with you in the future.  There are a few really exciting things that have helped to push me through my week lately.

  1. NCIS begins tonight!!!  I am so excited!  I know, I know.  It's a little corny, but while waiting on the new season of Burn Notice to come back on in November, this show will serve as my obsession.  And tonight we find out who survived the EXPLOSION in the season finale!!  Yay for Tuesday nights!
  2. Our trip to Disney!  As October approaches I get more and more excited about taking JP to Disney World.  And he has NO idea!  Be still my heart!
  3. Thanksgiving!  Growing up, my family camped during the Thanksgiving holiday.  We began camping at Ocean Lakes Family Campground in Myrtle Beach when I was a little girl.  We moved from there to Stone Mountain Park and then to James Island in Charleston.  This year, we are heading back to Myrtle with our extended "family."  It will be just like old times and I am beside myself excited.  Macaroni and Cheese just tastes better outside on a picnic table!

Well, that's about it for now.  I promise to figure out what the HECK is going on with blogger vs my laptop so that I can begin posting more frequently again.  BTW, for the time being, I am probably going to combine my two blogs.  Due to the crazy circumstances in life, there is NO way I can post on two separate blogs.  So, those of you who follow my devotional site will have to settle for this one!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: