Friday, December 28, 2007

A Little Bit of Christmas

Scott and I live in a very old house. We are continuously updating and making changes. We just recently started on the bedroom. For Christmas, my mom and dad bought us a new bed w/ mattress and box springs. Our old bed had duct tape on the mattress and the puppy's teeth marks on the frame! No kidding! We still need to paint and get new blinds, but here is our new bed/bedding and curtains.


Also, I don't know why, but my pictures are not uploading correctly. It may be the new connection we have. Until I figure it out, I will have to make separate posts.

2 comments:

starzy18 said...

I love the new bed and bedset! It looks so nice

theowensclan said...

I LOVE IT!!! It's beautiful! I am so glad that you got to post these pictures!! I bet you guys are sleeping like babies with the new matress.