Monday, February 9, 2009

a few from the circus































I must admit, I was disappointed in the circus. It was more like a Broadway show with Vegas girls. I won't say that it wasn't entertaining for an adult, but the kids were bored for most of the time. The show lasted approx. two hours and there was MAYBE twenty to thirty minutes of animals. There was a lot of magic and singing. JP enjoyed the elephants and the dogs. He couldn't see the tigers for the acrobats that were practicing their stunts in front of our section. MacKenzie had fun for the most part, but was heartbroken that she didn't get to "ride a monkey" before the show began!! :) Rest assured if that had taken place, it would have DEFINITELY made the blog!

( I have no pictures of the circus itself, because I could not get the lighting to work out. The pictures came out very dark.)












No comments: